Re: GTK Menus and Buttons don't have icons

Hugo Osvaldo Barrera wrote:
> I realize the transition to Gnome 3 in F15, but this change affects
> everyone, even if I don't use gnome (any version), but use pidgin, or
> some other GTK-based software.

If you use the KDE Plasma Desktop workspace and have xsettings-kde
installed, there should be icons on the menus (always, this is not optional
in KDE) and buttons (unless you disabled that setting in KDE, it's enabled
by default, and xsettings-kde applies the KDE setting to GTK+ apps), if not,
file a bug against xsettings-kde (or against the app if it isn't setting the
icon at all, it should be setting it and letting GTK+ decide whether to show
it or not).

        Kevin Kofler