Re: Trying to contact David Zeuthen for nonresponsive maintainer process

On Tue, 2011-02-22 at 00:57 +0100, Tim Niemueller wrote:
> Hello fellow Fedorans.
>
> With this email I'm trying to contact David Zeuthen. There is a bug [1]
> filed for Festival speech synthesis which is open for almost four years
> now (besides a few others, but the particular one is bothering me).
<snip>
> Is David still around?

Yes, and hacking on GNOME 3.

>  Does anybody know how to contact him and how to

#fedora-desktop on GIMPNet during EST work hours, usually.

> resolve the issues surrounding Festival?

I've asked Jason Tibbitts to approve ACLs for me, so I could approve
your requests. If you want to take over the package, let me know, and
I'll get David to drop the maintainership.

Cheers