Re: What's up with thunderbird-lightning?

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 10:17:30 -0800,
  Christopher Aillon <caillon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 02/14/2011 08:23 AM, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> > Could someone illuminate what is happening with  thunderbird-lightning for
> > F15?  Looks like it was moved from the sunbird package to the thunderbird
> > package, only to be dropped from that:
> >
> > * Wed Feb  9 2011 Christopher Aillon <caillon@xxxxxxxxxx>  - 3.1.7-6
> > - Drop the -lightning subpackage, it needs to be in its own SRPM
> >
> > I don't see a package up for review though.
>
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/scm-commits/2011-February/563340.html

I'm willing to be a co-maintainer, but probably won't get around to starting
a review on my own for a while. I use it in F14, so I'll eventually want it
in F15.

Splitting it out is the right thing.

One potential immediate issue is that it had a broken dep on libnotify and
I am not sure if code changes are needed to fix that.