Re: Gnome 2.6.1 and FC2

Havoc Pennington wrote:
I think 2.6.1 would be fine post-FC2-release, just put it in staging
area for a bit and use it ourselves and if nothing horrible happens push
it out as an update. Probably not a good idea during the freeze though.
Basically, push 2.6.1 into Fedora when Fedora is in the same state that
GNOME was in when GNOME pushed 2.6.1 in GNOME.

I saw someone mention that we may have some packages that aren't up to
2.6.0 though (epiphany perhaps?), we should be sure to fix those by
Friday probably if there are any. Don't want to ship betas.

Havoc

Rawhide: epiphany-1.1.12-0

http://www.gnome.org/projects/epiphany/
Latest Stable: epiphany-1.2.4

If there are no objections I will go ahead and upgrade this probably tonight. I wanted to modify epiphany slightly along with redhat-menus, htmlview and mozilla for the final Preferred Application behavior fix for FC2.

Ok?

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx