Re: Where to properly file Kernel bugs while in RC?

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 09:22:44AM -0500, Kyle McMartin wrote:
> > Instead of annoying Kyle and Dave, is bugzilla.kernel.org a better place to
> > file kernel bugs while in RC?  I couldn't find any documentation but perhaps
> > I'm blind!
> >
> You can file them in whichever you feel like, but I've not had a chance
> to go over the kernel-maint queue very closely in a few weeks. If you
> file it upstream, you'll probably have to re-build without patches to
> get anyone to bite.

Oh, and if there's patches/whatnot that need review, please send them to
the fedora kernel list so they can be integrated in addition to whatever
bugzillas, to ensure they don't get dropped on the floor.

I'll be talking about this and other things a bit at FUDCON and updating
the wiki and the like.

--Kyle