Re: Debugging 20s pause in boot time in rawhide

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 10:02, Dan Williams <dcbw@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
dependencies don't randomly change your networking setup. ÂNM should
only be started when explicitly enabled, which we do in the installer
and the LiveCD explicitly when your system is initially installed.
systemd didn't originally handle that, so Lennart and I worked around
that last fall and that workaround might no longer be adequate?

I'm honestly not entirely sure what series of steps happened to end up in this state. I installed Fedora 14 two weeks ago from the released LiveCD and then immediately updated to rawhide by enabling the rawhide repos and disabling all F14-related repos. So, whatever workaround you describe should have been applied to this system?