Re: fedora core 3 goals.

seth vidal schrieb:

Cristian isn't the worlds most talkative person. He is however one of the
Red Hat fellows and is working very hard on all sorts of logistical crap
that is needed for external CVS: power, bandwidth, rack assignments, delivery dates. etc.

so we should not expect the project leader to talk to the people he is supposed to be leading ABOUT the thing their being lead for?

Most of these kind of details involve things like Red Hat internal
infrastructure details, arrangements with partners and the like which are
not terribly open-sourceable.

So the gist of this is: "Take what you get and shut up, we can't tell you anyway."

I'm enjoying this whole more open red hat linux distribution more and
more everyday.

-sv

is there any project leader?
if yes who?