Adding packages to buildroot directly from updates-testing

Hi,

I'd like to propose a small(ish) change to how updates to Fx and Fx-1 work.

Currently we have to wait until package gets to stable for it to appear
in buildroot. IMO this goes against the whole "testing" part of
updates-testing. I'd like for packages to appear in buildroot as soon as
they are in updates-testing. Reasoning:

 * Building deps is part of testing. If anything fails -> package
   should be withdrawn from testing and not pushed.

There are a few corner-cases I could think of where this approach could
cause a bit of headaches, but in those cases even current process
wouldn't help us much IMO.

Any opinions on this?

--
Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky@xxxxxxxxxx>