Re: My initial experiances with FC2-test2

The default XFree86 config file written by the fedora installer configures it for both those input types.. And that the gnome-control-center applet configures the Mouse0 entry (CorePointer), which is the old style /dev/psaux one.. So judging by your input the config file written the actual bug is that the xfree86 default config file should not include both mouse types, but only the /dev/input/mice one.. (Which ofcource opens up a whole can of worms about ppl running an old 2.4.x kernel w/ FC2..)