Re: Confused with budhi: my package is pushed to stable, but resides in updates-testing!?!

Hedayat Vatankhah <hedayat.fwd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote on 11/13/2010 5:28:49 PM +0350:
Hi all,
According to [1], my updated simspark package has been pushed to stable; but it is not! The package is available in updates-testing. I wonder if it is expected considering the new updating criteria or it is a bug. Anyway, it is confusing. What's happening?

Finally a question: this update is simply a rebuild of the package and I wanted it to reside in updates repository ASAP (For whatever reason, the previous build causes an application using this library to crash; but it is fixed with a rebuild of the packages. I don't know why, but a rebuild fixes the problem.).

Thanks,
Hedayat
Oops, sorry:
[1] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/simspark-0.2.1-3.fc14?_csrf_token=eb47995b995f378b3b59fdc2b2cc12da44330ef9