Re: Fedora mirror site lagging

Eric Hattemer wrote:

PS. This email was worded in a way that comes across very disrespectfully. I wouldn't expect help with a negative attitude. A lot of people involved with this list are volunteers, and Red Hat has no responsibility to do what people demand of them.

Maybe he didnt see a post made a few days (or weeks ago) that mentioned the issue ( I dont remmember who sent the message , but I guess it was someone from redhat...). For some unknown reason , the kernel.org mirror is having issues to sync with the main site... Maybe the guys at kernel.org should try to mail ftp at redhat.com to see what is going on (and the guys at redhat should try to contact kernel.org to see what is going on also , as kernel.org says they're having issues trying to contact the fedora staff..)...

--
Pedro Macedo