Re: Customizing comps.xml and stage2.img

Paul Nasrat wrote:

Also there is an anaconda documentation project wiki:

http://rau.homedns.org/twiki/bin/view/Anaconda/WebHome

Paul

I know about part of this project (I'm working on the debian version of this distro). Probably he wants is change the stage2.img file to include , for example , the simbol that was made for the distro , instead of the default fedora images that appear during the installation. And the comps.xml needs to be changed to include several packages that arent available in the standard Fedora and are going to be needed (this distro is going to be used on public schools , so there's the need to add extra content to the distro).

--
Pedro Macedo