Re: Package review template

On Tue, Nov 02, 2010 at 08:35:41AM -0400, Jean-Francois Saucier wrote:
> Thanks to everyone for pointing me scripts and other templates. I will
> take a look at them and it will help me figure out a good starting
> point.

All templates I know are linked here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Package_Maintainers/Review_Template

> > On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 10:58 AM, Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I'd like to see links to packaging guidelines for each point (or at
> > least for non-obvious ones). It's helpful for the both parties to know
> > why they have to fix things.
>
> That's a good idea. I don't know how to integrate them and at the same
> time don't make the template too noisy. I will try to work on that one
> because I think that would come handy for new reviewers.

I just write all notes / URL pointers next to a checklist item and
remove it during the review if the item passes. This also allows me to
easily read the guidelines if I am not sure about something:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Till/Package_Review_Checklist

Regards
Till