Detecting systems booting with GRUB2 in anaconda

Hi,

I was asked about problem with installing Fedora 13 on a machine
that is dual booting Windows 7 and another distro using GRUB2.

There is nothing about GRUB2 in Installation Guide
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/13/html/Installation_Guide/s1-x86-bootloader.html
"To add, remove, or change the detected operating system settings, use the options provided."

It is not clear is anaconda capable to detect properly such distro
that uses GRUB2 and add it as additional system to Fedora GRUB menu list?

Here is e-mail  that I received about this problem:

Alexey Kurov <nucleo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>