Re: HEADS UP: KDE/Qt update intentions in Fedora 13 (RFC)

Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> Actually I would say more Qt apps are in Maemo repositories than in Fedora ones,
> that's really great, people are moving away from Gtk and switching to Qt! I hope
> we will see it in Fedora too soon, with more and more Qt-based apps!

I'm sorry, but I do not wish to write in C++ while all my libraries I
use are written C and I feel most comfortable writing in C. GTK+ and Qt
can live happily *together*. There is no logical reason one needs to
obsolete the other. Anything Qt can do I can do in GTK+. (Yes, this is
an open invitation off-list to ask me.)

> Back to the topics.

Yes, please.