Re: FYI: rawhide now requires systemd to boot by default

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 23:56:54 +0200,
  Michał Piotrowski <mkkp4x4@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What are the current plans for SystemD in F14? Systemd is still listed
> as F14 feature. Will it be developed in F14 or in external repo as
> Rahul Sundaram suggested?

>From what I have seen discussed, probably neither. Development will probably
proceed in F15 and the primary developers probably won't want to spend
extra time backporting stuff to F14. Someone could still volunteer to do
that, but I don't expect that to happen.

If you really want to help test it, staying on rawhide is probably the
place to do that.