F14 evolution restore

When doing a fresh F14 install (tonight), and starting evolution for
first time and doing a restore, it didn't seem to convert my filters nor
addressbook, or at least to the proper locations.  I got he filters.xml
copied over to i think the .config/evolution/mail folder (or something
like that) but couldn't find where my address book was.  Luckily I sort
of had a addressbook.vcf (sp?) file to restore that was somewhat
updated.

Oh yea, and as of this email it doesn't seem to automatically add my
signture i had to recreate from scratch.

Mike Chambers