Re: Javascript JIT in web browsers

Hi,

>> Still, it's can be correctly designed to really lower the risk (or
>> even eliminate it).
>
> I don't believe the risk can be eliminated entirely. There will always be
> unacceptable risk if you execute native code generated at runtime from an
> untrusted source.

How about a very well maintained open source piece of software, such
as Firefox, WebKit and WebKit2 (http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/WebKit2),
as a source of that generated native code at runtime? This would
immensely help verifying the emitter of such a code and take the
appropriate action, if needed.

-Ilyes Gouta