Re: Orphaning all my packages

On 08/12/2010 03:34 AM, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Mike McGrath wrote:
>> Luckily Remi got a list:
>>
>> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2010-August/140708.html
>
> Unfortunately, Remi's list only covers php-*, I think there are other
> affected packages too. He links to pkgdb for the full list, but that doesn't
> work anymore because the packages are now orphaned.
>
>          Kevin Kofler

I happened to have a full list of all former xulchris owned packages around:

SOAPpy -- Full-featured SOAP library for Python

cal3d -- Skeletal based 3-D character animation library

cksfv -- Utility to manipulate SFV files

osgal -- Adapts OpenSceneGraph to use OpenAL++

osgcal -- Adapts OpenSceneGraph to use Cal3D

perl-Digest-CRC -- Generic CRC functions

perl-MP3-Info -- Manipulate / fetch info from MP3 audio files

perl-Net-IRC -- Perl interface to the Internet Relay Chat protocol

php-Smarty -- Template/Presentation Framework for PHP

php-channel-phpunit -- Adds phpunit channel to PEAR

php-pear-Auth-RADIUS -- Wrapper Classes for the RADIUS PECL

php-pear-Benchmark -- Framework to benchmark PHP scripts or function calls

php-pear-Crypt-CHAP -- Class to generate CHAP packets

php-pear-DB-DataObject -- An SQL Builder, Object Interface to Database
Tables

php-pear-DB-DataObject-FormBuilder -- Automatically build HTML_QuickForm
objects

php-pear-DB-QueryTool -- An OO-interface for easily retrieving and
modifying data in a DB

php-pear-Date -- Date and Time Zone Classes

php-pear-Date-Holidays -- Driver based class to calculate holidays

php-pear-Date-Holidays-USA -- Driver based class to calculate holidays
in USA

php-pear-File -- Common file and directory routines

php-pear-File-Passwd -- Manipulate many kinds of password files

php-pear-File-SMBPasswd -- Class for managing SAMBA style password files

php-pear-HTML-Common -- Base class for other HTML classes

php-pear-HTML-QuickForm -- Class for creating, validating, processing
HTML forms

php-pear-HTML-QuickForm-ElementGrid -- Meta-element which holds any
other element in a grid

php-pear-HTML-Table -- Class to easily design HTML tables

php-pear-HTTP-Client -- Easy way to perform multiple HTTP requests and
process their results

php-pear-HTTP-Request -- Provides an easy way to perform HTTP requests

php-pear-HTTP-Upload -- Secure managment of files submitted via HTML Forms

php-pear-Image-Canvas -- Common interface to image drawing

php-pear-Image-Color -- Manage and handles color data and conversions

php-pear-Image-Graph -- Displays numerical data as a graph/chart/plot

php-pear-Image-GraphViz -- Interface to AT&T's GraphViz tools

php-pear-MDB2 -- Database Abstraction Layer

php-pear-MDB2-Driver-mysql -- MySQL MDB2 driver

php-pear-Math-Stats -- Classes to calculate statistical parameters

php-pear-Net-Curl -- OO interface to PHP's cURL extension

php-pear-Net-POP3 -- Provides a POP3 class to access POP3 server

php-pear-Net-URL -- Easy parsing of URLs

php-pear-Net-URL-Mapper -- Simple and flexible way to build nice URLs
for web applications

php-pear-Net-UserAgent-Detect -- Extract information from an HTTP user agent

php-pear-Numbers-Roman -- Provides methods for converting to and from
Roman Numerals

php-pear-Numbers-Words -- Methods for spelling numerals in words

php-pear-PHPUnit -- Regression testing framework for unit tests

php-pear-Pager -- Data paging class

php-pear-Payment-Process -- Unified payment processor

php-pear-Structures-DataGrid -- Tabular structure for converting data

php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-DataSource-Array -- DataSource driver using
arrays

php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-DataSource-DataObject -- DataSource driver
using PEAR::DB_DataObject

php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-DataSource-MDB2 -- DataSource driver using
PEAR::MDB2 and an SQL query

php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-DataSource-RSS -- DataSource driver using
RSS files

php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-Renderer-Pager -- Renderer driver using
PEAR::Pager

php-pear-Structures-DataGrid-Renderer-Smarty -- Renderer driver using Smarty

php-pear-Validate -- Validation Class for Various Data Types

php-pear-Validate-Finance-CreditCard -- Validation class for Credit Cards

php-pear-XML-Beautifier -- Class to format XML documents

php-pear-XML-RSS -- RSS parser

php-pear-XML-Serializer -- Swiss-army knife for reading and writing XML
files

php-pear-XML-Util -- XML utility class

php-pecl-radius -- Radius client library

php-pecl-xdebug -- PECL package for debugging PHP scripts

poker-engine -- Python library that implements poker rules

poker-eval -- Poker hand evaluator library

poker-network -- Base package for poker client and server

poker2d -- GTK poker client to play on a poker-network server

poker3d -- Three dimensional multi-user online poker game

poker3d-data -- Data files for the poker3d package

pygame -- Python modules for writing games

pypoker-eval -- Python interface to poker-eval

python-fpconst -- Python module for handling IEEE 754 floating point
special values

spambayes -- Bayesian anti-spam filter

xwnc -- Mix of Xvnc and XDarwin with improved protocol

Ralf