WebKit(s) SIG

Hi all (and if not all, feel free to add them to CC).
I'd like to establish
WebKit SIG (or some sort of group of people interested in WebKit in Fedora -
no need for any official one) as it's quite an overhead to maintain such a big
beast here. We have QtWebKit, WebKitGtk, Chromium, KHTML... All very similar
but based on different toolkit, concept etc. and it's mess currently (with
responsibilities etc).

What's the reason?
- all WebKit-like implementations
are very similar with only a little differences (toolkit...)
- there are quite
a lot of CVEs - it's time consuming to go over all CVEs (thanks for great job
goes to Vincent Danen and other brave men from security response team) and
most of patches could be shared
- a lot of bugs affects all implementations -
again patches sharing
- sometimes the primary maintainer of one of WebKits is
out of time - that means other team member could help
- and probably many
other reason like we are on the same WebKit ship (and if it's going to
sink...)

What can I bring to the team?
I'm a current primary QtWebKit
maintainer (with help of rest KDE SIG people), upstream's WebKit security team
member. I don't care about used toolkit - I offer help with Gtk and other ones
too - what I care is user experience.

If you're interested in - please reply,
I'd like to start Wiki page and we can talked about more details
etc.

Thanks
Jaroslav
--