My apologies... [Was: Re: The maintainership of webkitgtk]

Hi, all.

As the primary maintainer of Fedora's WebKitGTK+ stack, allow me first
to apologize for my lack of diligence here. Let me simply say that I
know now that almost maxing-out one's unit counts for a semester,
double-majoring, and severe bouts of procrastination without cause are
three things that most certainly do not go well together. XD ...But on a
happier note, I managed to survive and pull through just such a semester
well enough, so now I should be back to my regular Fedora hackery.

I'm just getting the hang of this cool new Git thing (:D), so I should
be able to properly update my packages within the next few days. I
sincerely appreciate others' taking care of my packages while I was
unavailable.

Alas, the usage of ABRT over the past few months or so has significantly
increased the count of bugs reported against WebKitGTK/Midori, and
continued assistance in squashing/triaging these would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks again, and Regards.⌣
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42) <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>