gqview : plans to retire it

GQview development has stopped in January 2007. Last stable release is from
Dec 2006. Last development release is also from Dec 2006 and has not been
continued in any way.

The Geeqie project (package "geeqie") has taken over the development after
forking GQview. They have made a 1.0 release this year.

Plus, after years (and probably only due to ABRT), somebody has submitted
a crash report for GQview. It seems like it's race condition in directory
contents traversal and processing, which also affected one of the Geeqie
alpha releases (it might even be still in Geeqie, too).

(!) My plan is to retire "gqview" next week,
(!) so it won't be available in Fedora 14.

If there is anybody who insists on taking over the package (without just
trying to increase a personal package count), please say so, and I'll
orphan the package instead. However, consider signing up for geeqie
maintenance instead.