PulseAudio profile change upon plugging hardware

Hi Fedorians,

Lately I've hit a Just-Works��experience with Fedora and it rox. Basically, I purchased a Bluetooth headphone, paired to my fedora box, and boom it appears as an audio device inside pulseaudio. I was happy with how simple it was to use it to talk via skype .. Awesome! Then I wanted something more advanced, I wanted to only use the BT headphone's mic, while having audio output via the full laptop speakers. A couple of clicks inside pulseaudio GUI, and that works too .. very very cool ! Thank you Lennart and everyone who helped make this possible. Thanks for bringing the free desktop to the 21st Century.

Now, what remains to be missing (at least I can't figure it out) is: Whenever I pair my BT headphone, I want PA to automatically use its mic, but audio output should remain on the main speakers. Basically, I want a certain PA "profile" to be applied whenever different audio devices are plugged in/out. I wonder if this functionality is already available. If not, I'd like to file an RFE. Thanks again for a nice surprise

Best Regards