Re: PackageKit need to be more intelligent!

2010/5/12 Seth Vidal <skvidal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Seriously folks- try doing a 'yum search foo' before saying we cannot
provide good search results.

I do not doubt that yum bring good results, but what you see as good results?

For me and, I believe, the target audience of Fedora, "search for foo" would need to bring results that make applications with use foo, or to open "foo" files. Or implement the foo cool service.�When someone opens a terminal and type yum search ...�he knows what he is doing.�But when someone clicks Apps -> Add / Remove Software and Search, does not want things that he did not know what he mean, he search for Cool applications!

In my opinion, obviously...

--
Joao Neto - Web Developer | PHP Zend Certified Engineer
@joao_neto | http://www.joaoneto.blog.br