Re: Provenpackager and Sponsor guidelines change

On Wed, 12 May 2010 10:57:34 -0500
Garrett Holmstrom <gholms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 5/12/2010 0:00, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> > - After a week, if more than 3 (three) sponsors provide positive
> >    feedback, the candidate is approved.
>
> This disagrees with the ticket.  Is it supposed to be "three" or
> "more than three?"

Sorry, thats my typo there. ;(

it should be "three".

I did update the wiki page correctly, but then didn't put the right
thing in the announcement. ;( Sorry about that.

> > - If the candidate has any negative or veto votes, then FESCo looks
> > at feedback at their next meeting and votes.
>
> Is there any difference between a "negative" vote and a "veto" vote?
> If there is a difference they could use clarification.  If there
> isn't it might as well be trimmed down to just "negative" votes.

No, no difference.

I used only 'negative' on the wiki too. ;(

That will teach me to write up an email from memory after a long day.

Sorry for the trouble.

kevin