Re: orphaning Calibre

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 7:31 PM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 10 May 2010 14:25:02 +0300
"Ionuț C. Arțăriși" <mapleoin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I don't have the time to maintain calibre any more so I'm orphaning
> it. I fell behind on bugzilla, too.
>
> Beware, it requires a lot of love. Upstream moves very fast. Releases
> happen weekly and there are always new features and sometimes new
> bundled libs (yeah...).
>
> Whoever picks this up, feel free to contact me with questions.

My time is pretty short these days, but I use and like calibre a
lot. ;)

Perhaps some other folks are in the same boat and we could get 3-4 of
us to all work on it as our time permits?

Who's in?

kevin

As a Calibre user (It syncs with Android? Sign me up!) I'd like to help out, but I don't think I could maintain it by myself. I wouldn't mind being a co-maintainer though :)

--
Ing. Juan M. Rodriguez Moreno
Desarrollador de Sistemas Abiertos