Re: Open Letter: Why I, Kevin Kofler, am not rerunning for FESCo

Hi Kevin,

On 3 May 2010 01:20, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You will have noticed by now that my FESCo term is about to expire, that the
> nomination period for FESCo just closed and that my name does not show up on the
> list of candidates. No, this is not an accident or negligence, the decision not
> to run for another term was intentional, for several reasons:

<snip>

I'm sorry to read this. Dissent is important and I for one believe
that someone fighting for the causes you represented was important. As
you have admitted, you are not a committee person so I hope you find
greater satisfaction in your change of direction. Being an engineer
will _always_ be more fun than being a bureaucrat.

Regards

--
Christopher Brown