Re: Orphaning DR17 and EFL

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 01:30:01PM +0100, Christoph Wickert wrote:

> It's ok if you are not willing to explain something to me, but you also
> refused to explain it to your co-maintainer and others. Please explain
> it at least to the readers of this list, so they can get picture of
> what's going on.

Please don not explain anymore here on this list. It is now obvious that
there have been misunderstandings and if you want to resolve your
conflict, please do this in private or ask for a mediator if you would
like to have one. I could do this, but I believe you can do this
yourself, after you have calmed down and maybe got some distance.

Regards
Till