Re: Update question: some user data

>>then i seriously think we are following different lists :/
>>as adam's poll is starting to show the majority of fedora users choose fedora for the fact that it is >>leading the way with the newer software and that it has constant updates. (ie >>freedom,friends,features,first!) this argument that most fedora users want a more stable system is not >>what the fedora users i came across are after. tbh i think this whole identity crisis is blown of of all >>proportion, you'd think that something like this would have come with the fedora10 dbus probs or the >>'stabilisation cannot be detected' not now with a little kde popup window :0

+1 for these comments. I run both Fedora, Ubuntu and Sidux distros and find that Fedora is the most cutting edge of them all. It's always the first to introduce new technology whether stable or experimental. And that's one of the reasons I run different distros, for different reasons. And the aforementioned being the main reason I ran Fedora. Traditionally, Ubuntu's (and Debian's) focus has always been more on stability rather than cutting/bleeding edge. It's good because it gives us, the user, choice. Which is what Linux is all about after all.

Cheers.

--
Chris Jones
Photographic Imaging Professional