Re: Packages with newer upstream versions

On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 05:51:17PM +0100, José Pedro Oliveira wrote:

> package(s)     upsteam        rawhide
> vim            6.3.006       6.2.532

New vim packages will show up in the next days in the development
directory. In the meantime you can grab them from
http://people.redhat.com/karsten/

If you have any open vim bugzillas, test the new version and update bugzilla
with the results.
If vim-6.3 introduces any new bugs, please take the time and file new
bugreports at http://bugzilla.redhat.com/

  Thanks
     Karsten

--
So when I saw the post to comp.editors, I rushed over to the FTP site to
grab it.  So I yank apart the tarball, light x candles, where x= the