Moving lspci and setpci from /sbin to /usr/sbin?

Hi all,

in Fedora we have pciutils binaries (lspci and setpci) in /sbin, both of them
use pciutils-libs (/usr/lib/...) and afaik this is how it works for "ages".
I'd like to move them from /sbin to /usr/sbin to have them with the same prefix
as library has. Do you think it can break anything?

A few facts:
1)library is already in /usr/lib and lspci/setpci won't work without it
2)pci.ids (lives in hwdata package) is in /usr/share/hwdata
3)yum remove pciutils will remove only system-config-{firewall,network} as
dependencies

Do you think moving this is a bad idea? I think it should not break anything,
only problem can be with separate /usr partition but because of library in
/usr it would be already broken and I've not seen any complain about it ever.

If there are no complains, I'll move it next week (in rawhide only).

Cheers,
Michal Hlavinka