How to update F12 packages?

Project Hail[1] has three packages in F12, cld, chunkd and tabled, which need updating.

I successfully built cld: "make build" placed it into dist-f12-updates-candidate apparently. But "koji wait-repo" is timing out after a two-hour wait, preventing me from building chunkd and tabled.

What do I need to do, to build updated chunkd and tabled packages on top of the new cld?

Does each dependency need its own bodhi update, or something?

I am hoping to avoid

	- build cld
		- submit bodhi update
		- wait for update to be processed into repo
	- build chunkd
		- submit bodhi update
		- wait for update to be processed into repo
	- build tabled
		- submit bodhi update
		- wait for update to be processed into repo

Surely there is a faster way, for _clusters_ of dependent packages, such as Project Hail's?

Thanks,

	Jeff

[1] http://hail.wiki.kernel.org/