tuxracer & chromium move to Extras

Would anyone object to tuxracer and chromium moving to Extras in FC3? They really haven't changed much in a long time, and how USEFUL is it, how often is it used? They do not improve constantly like all the other software we ship.

I think we should save the space in core, and instead make a nice web page with screenshots, and say "Use Extras and try these games." A "Fedora Gaming" website may be a fun and easy project for volunteers to do.

tuxracer & chromium package owner than@xxxxxxxxxx agrees with this idea.

If someone is concerned about FC having at least one good test program for accelerated 3D video, we could possibly include something a lot more fun and new than tuxracer or chromium.

Your thoughts?

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx