Re: Page size pain / localisation / possible F13 feature

On 27/08/09 18:40, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
On 08/27/2009 12:11 PM, John J. McDonough wrote:

Do we even have an inventory of places where page size matters?  And
then, are those that "get it right" actually using some standard source,
or do they simply use a different default?

A great first step would be to go make a list of the applications
included on the Desktop spin that support printing, and identify how it
configures its settings. That data might make it clear what the "system
default" should be, and efforts could then be made to patch the other
applications to use it.

I think that's a brilliant idea.

I'll undertake to do this in the next couple of weeks - I'll work on the F12 set first, because obviously that's going to be very similar to F13 anyway.

Am I ok to re-activate the localisation feature for F13, or should I be starting a new feature for this?

Thanks

Alex.