Orphaning packages

I'm orphaning a few packages I'm not using anymore, feel free to take over:

- agave -- Generate a variety of colorschemes from a single starting color
- apachetop -- A top-like display of Apache logs
- basket -- Taking care of your ideas
- blobby -- Volley-ball game
- cryptopp -- Public domain C++ class library of cryptographic schemes
- glest & glest-data -- 3D real time strategy game
- gwenview -- Simple image viewer for KDE
- mhonarc -- Perl mail-to-HTML converter
- moodbar -- Identifies the "mood" of your music files
- pdftohtml -- PDF to HTML converter
- perl-Jcode -- Perl extension interface for converting Japanese text
- perl-Unicode-Map -- Perl module for mapping charsets from and to utf16
unicode
- perl-Unicode-Map8 -- Mapping table between 8-bit chars and Unicode for
Perl
- perl-Unicode-MapUTF8 -- Conversions to and from arbitrary character sets
and UTF8
- perl-Unicode-String -- Perl modules to handle various Unicode issues
- php-adodb -- Active Data Objects Data Base
- qca -- Qt Cryptographic Architecture
- qca-gnupg -- GnuPG plugin for the Qt Cryptographic Architecture v2
- qca-ossl -- OpenSSL plugin for the Qt Cryptographic Architecture v2
- qca-tls -- TLS plugin for the Qt Cryptographic Architecture
- qca2 -- Qt Cryptographic Architecture
- showimg -- Feature-rich image viewer for KDE
- stow -- Manage the installation of software packages from source
- taglib -- Audio Meta-Data Library
- tetex-unicode -- Unicode support for LaTeX
- tiger -- Security auditing on UNIX systems
- ulogd -- The userspace logging daemon for netfilter
- unrtf -- RTF to other formats converter
- wv -- MSWord 6/7/8/9 binary file format to HTML converter
- xbindkeys -- Binds keys or mouse buttons to shell commands under X.
- xine-lib -- A multimedia engine
- xlhtml -- Excel 95/97 and PowerPoint to HTML converter

Thanks

Aurélien
--
http://aurelien.bompard.org  ~~~~  Jabber : abompard@xxxxxxxxx