Re: IPv6 for fedora services?

On 08/16/2009 01:37 PM, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
While this is the completely wrong list to ask something like this on. fedora-
infrastructre list is the correct place.  there is currently no plans to roll

My apologies. I have just subscribed to this list, and will re-send my query there.

It seemed to me that there was some relevance to fedora-devel, as we would need to get the IPv6-enabled technology in place, before the Fedora sysadmins can deploy it.

out IPv6 our upstream providers do no provide IPv6 connectivity. we could look
at using SIXXS or someone like it for ipv6 tunnels. but as of right now its
not being actively worked on. We do need to look into it at some point
however.  some mirrors are available via ipv6 . it would be nice to have
mirror lists available via it.  some services i know dont support ipv6.

Thanks,

	Jeff