Re: Mass-Package Orphanage

On 07/03/2009 09:23 AM, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
"NJ" == Nigel Jones<dev@xxxxxxxxxx>  writes:

NJ>  Horde:

All of these packages (horde, imp, ingo, jeta, kronolith, turba) are
PHP-based webapps, which should strike fear into most maintainers.  I
happen to be co-maintainer so I guess I've been promoted, although
honestly I haven't had time to put much effort into these packages
either.

So, I'm pretty sure I can't be the only person in Fedora who cares
about these packages.  They need at least two maintainers, preferably
three.  Please feel free to pile on.

I've recently decided to try to help out by being a package maintainer... I haven't submitted a package, I don't have any new packages I need. I'm wondering if it is possible to be a co-maintainer with someone willing? I've got lots of experience creating packages for our own server farm and workstations, but none with fedora approved packaging... What's the policy here? I wouldn't mind helping out with the horde stack, but am guessing I would need some sort of sponsor, double check commits before they happen type thing... ?