Re: yum request

David Nielsen wrote:

- David *never ever buy netgear routers.. they suck* Nielsen

Have you attempted to upgrade your firmware from the netgear site? I own about 20 different netgear routers and though ocassionally do have an issue it is normally addresed in a firmware update at some point. Also i find people often blame the technology that thay know the least about and this sad award almost always falls at the feet of the little mysterious router box. Are you sure IT is the problem (have you temp replaced it with another one?) You dont have to answer back, my response is just a suggestion.
--
Michael Favia