Re: Fedora bittorrent tracker?

On Mon, 1 Jun 2009, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:

(Obviously it'll be Fedora/free software-related content)
You can always make a request to Infrastructure at
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/.  We've hosted some
Fedora-related things there before.  No idea if we have any sort of
policy on what goes there though.  It'll probably depend on how much
space we have and how long it needs to be there for, etc.

Thanks - I also found this page:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Torrent_Releases_Infrastructure_SOP
Not really the sort of open tracker I was looking for ...

Opening the question a bit, does anyone know a good tracker hosting
service for use by free software projects?  http://legaltorrents.com/
seems mostly oriented towards media content (& is in a permanent state
of beta).  More 'mainstream' services like TPB might support it, but
then my users would have to navigate through pictures of nekkid
ladies, other content they might find objectionable, and may be
blocked from those sites anyway.

What sort of content are we talking about and how often are you talking about adding/changing it?

Thanks,
-sv