Re: yum-presto installed by default for Fedora 11?

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 2:25 PM, Seth Vidal <skvidal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, 12 May 2009, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Hi,

Is the yum plugin going to be installed by default in Fedora 11? The
feature page says, no but I wanted to confirm this since there been a
number of changes back and forth related to delta rpms

No change in that status. The presto plugin will not be installed by default.

installing it is the only step necessary to enabling presto support, though.

-sv

Because of limited testing or some other limitation/factor?

--
projecthuh.com
All of my bits are free, are yours?  Fedoraproject.org