Re: Multilib/multiarch debuginfo

> Debuginfo is not made multilib.  That pathway leads to insanity.

Sure.  What I was looking for was a way to tell yum to use a different
$basearch in repo lookup for one command.  That way may also lead to
insanity, I'm no authority on such things.  Another adequate option would
be some specialized yum-utils tool that can be told to go look at an
other-arch repo.  e.g. debuginfo-install --arch=i386 or something.

For some packages (kernel, bootloaders) even installing a debuginfo rpm
from a wholly other arch (--ignorearch) is actually useful and sensical.

Even just a "show me the rpm urls" and not trying to do any actual yumish
install operation would probably be useful to developers.  Maybe just a
repoquery option for other-arch repo lookups.

Thanks,
Roland