Re: My first DontZap use case while testing F11 beta

Felix Miata wrote:
On 2009/04/13 13:32 (GMT-0530) Rahul Sundaram composed:

Regardless of which default setting you prefer, the clear evidence is
that people do end up doing it accidentally.

I prefer to think no three key combination can be struck by accident, but
rather only by incompetence of keyboard design and/or user.
I think, the standard situation to "accidentally" hit "ctrl-alt-bs" is when people start hammering their keyboard with random hits in situations of "stuck systems"/"systems running wild" and when
actually wanting to press "clrl-alt-del".

Makes me wonder, if they start "hammering their keyboard", because x has already raped "clt-alt-del" ;)

There's a limit
to how far anyone or anything can go to prevent "accidents".
Yes, you'll alway find somebody who will try to dry a cat in microwave or lets his kids play with explosives.

Ralf