Bugzilla and FAS accounts

Hi,

My FAS account is bochecha. Thus, I use my FAS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx email
address for Fedora related stuff.

However, on bugzilla, my account was created with the mail address
pointed by my FAS account (let's say it's bochecha@xxxxxxxxx) as I was
told this is how to do it. I had the possibility to edit statuses and
other fields in Bugzilla with this Bugzilla account.

Recently, I changed the mail address pointed by my FAS account to
bochecha@xxxxxxxxx

Someone opened a bug against one of the packages I maintain, and it
was automatically assigned to bochecha@xxxxxxxxxx However, in order to
comment and fix it, I still log in Bugzilla with my old account:
bochecha@xxxxxxxxx

Because of this, I can't even change the status of the bug to
"assigned" or "fixed".

What would be the best solution ? Change my Bugzilla account every
time I change the email pointed by my FAS account ? Couldn't the
Bugzilla account actually be the FAS account, to avoid this kind of
issues ? Am I even diagnosing this correctly ?

Regards,