exactarchpkgs and upgrading to rawhide/f11beta from f9 and f10

Yum has a setting called exactarchpkgs. It's a list of pkg names which should not change arch in any update. Kernels are on there and glibc. This was established long ago when it was not only possible but in fact it DID occur that glibc updates didn't go out together and some people managed to 'upgrade' from glibc.i686 to glibc.i586. anyway - that was back in the mists of time Red hat linux 7.3, I think.

Okay -so fast forward to now:

we're moving from i386->i586 - this is playing a bit of sillybuggers with some updates.

The fix is to remove glibc from exactarchpkgs (maybe also remove all the kernels from there, too). However, what I'd like to do is to make the change in the yum code to remove glibc from the default configuration for exactarchpkgs and then push that simple 1 line change back to f9 and f10 for a yum update. That way we don't end up with people having no way to properly upgrade to rawhide.

Anyone think I'm forgetting anything here?

Thanks,
-sv