Re: mass rebuild observations

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 19:49, Mamoru Tasaka <mtasaka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
darrell pfeifer wrote, at 02/28/2009 12:22 PM +9:00:

I just upgraded from koji after the mass rebuild. Note that I had an
up-to-date rawhide from this morning just before the upgrade. There
are a couple of obvious problems, at least for me.

Buttons in firefox/minefield are huge to the point where all web pages
are unreadable. I backed out the xulrunner and gtk2, also tried
changing gnome default themes/icons with no success.

For me on firefox/thunderbird in some cases there are also large length
of spaces between each lines, which renders these applications quite unusuable.

The versions of firefox and mozilla from mozilla.org work ok, so it is related to the fedora builds of these programs.

darrell