What to do when a package maintainer is not responding?

Hello,

I'm not really sure what to do, that's why I'm sending an email to fedora-devel.

I've reported a simple bug against keychain almost 5 months ago (bugzilla 463913 created on September 25th 2008). Namely keychain unset the variable HOST defined by the shell which breaks prompting and some other things.

The fix is really simple (2 lines), not invasive and is even included in the bug report. Yet the package hasn't been updated...

My question is: how should I proceed to make this go forward? Who to contact? Has the package been orphaned (according to koji it hasn't)?

Best,

--
Mathieu Chouquet-Stringer                           mchouque@xxxxxxx
            The sun itself sees not till heaven clears.

----- End forwarded message -----