Re: Looking for someone to review a package

Brian Pepple wrote:
I'm looking for someone that could review a package(1) that is needed to
build the latest version of Empathy in Rawhide.  If anyone could help
out it would be most appreciated.

Hi Brian,

Unrelated to your review request but related to the package itself:

Is this using farsight 1 or farsight 2? In my quest for Pidgin voice and video support I found that farsight 2 is the new and current development tree and is a requirement for Pidgin. As far as I could tell in koji you're using farsight 1. I'm not trying to dictate your use of lib, but I wanted to share my recent experience.