Re: Summary of the 2009-02-03 Packaging Committee meeting

Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
> Meeting minutes and full logs of the 2009-02-03 FPC meeting are
> online:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Minutes
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Minutes/20090203

> The following drafts are now official guidelines, having been accepted
> by FESCO last week:
>

> * Updated Haskell Guidelines - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/Haskell
> * Symlinks - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/Symlinks
>
> These should be written into the guidelines soon if this hasn't
> already been done by the time you read this.
>
> Issues pending FESCO ratification:
>
> * Resubmission of the Non-obvious spec file items draft -
>   https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/Non-obvious_spec_file_items
>   Hopefully addressing FESCo's concerns.

We also have a modified:
  * https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/ExplicitRequires

This splits the "comment for non-obvious items" and Explicit Requires
sections so we can treat them as separate issues for ratification.
Sorry for the confusion.

-Toshio