Some package orphaning

Dear all,

Due to other Fedora activities I accepted to be the lead on, I do not
have the time anymore to care properly about some of my packages. This
is sad and they deserve a better maintainer than me.

To remove any ambiguïty, I'm therefore orphaning:

argyllcms
freeze
lzop
nomarch
perl-Convert-UUlib
perl-Net-Server

They should be well-behaved low-maintenance packages, except for
argyllcms. argyllcms requires a motivated maintainer. Unfortunately, it
also has no replacement in the FLOSS word and is pretty much our only
possible solution to colour-manage screens and printers.
Colour-management is necessary to do serious photo/picture work or
transform your Fedora in a video source that does not distort movies. I
dearly hope someone will pick it up and not have our graphic
capabilities regress a major way.

Sincerely,

--
Nicolas Mailhot