Re: Fedora Project, give me 20 Million Euros or Free EDA software

On 02/01/2009 01:11 AM, Horst H. von Brand wrote:

And all mirrors have to carry this stuff around, for a tiny minority of
users?  It is much more reasonable to set up your own repo with the stuff
around the non-free tools, whip up a community around it, and go from
there. This is not rocket science. Yes, it does require work on your part,
not just waiting for it to "magically" show up in your nearest Fedora
mirror.
I hope that you do realize that my company's internal repo carries this package for a month already, don't you ? As of work on my part, drop it dead. I am the maintainer of 3 of the largest Fedora mirrors in my country. And there are 5-6 of them in total.